Here are some great tips and tricks for family fun in our national parks! cialis sale usa
- Enjoy: There are few more beautiful places to picnic than our national parks, which also offer other ways to spend quality time with your family:
- Exercise: You can run, hike, bike, swim and even do yoga in our national parks! Bring lots of water and wear light-colored clothing to keep you cool. The Healthy Parks, Healthy People program also offers organized activities for families and children. viagra pills for sale
- Learn: National parks are our country’s biggest classroom, protecting and preserving our vast landscapes, history and culture. And Parks for Play is a National Park Foundation program that offers educational family activities in 35 of our national parks.
- What To Bring: erfahrungen mit viagra 100mg
o Bring a hat and sunglasses to protect you from the sun viagra 100mg ou 50mg
o Don’t forget a camera
o Bring a bag or backpack filled with the essentials – water, snacks and a map of the park
I recently wrote you about the launch of Find Your Park, a new campaign celebrating 100 years of the National Park Service and encouraging the next generation – and those who already know and love the parks – to get up, get out and Find Your Park! The White House, First Lady Michelle Obama (see below), Mrs. Laura Bush and celebrities including Bill Nye and Bella Thorne are also lending their efforts to the initiative.
Share your family stories and photos on social media with #FindYourPark and go to FindYourPark.com to find your local park. With more than 400 parks across the country, there’s one closer than you think!
- APA style
- Celebrate Earth Day at a National Park. (2017, February 11). In ClassBrain Holidays. Retrieved 03:28, May 21, 2018, from http://classbrain.net/holidays/celebrate-earth-day-at-a-national-park/
- MLA style
- classbrain, “Celebrate Earth Day at a National Park.” ClassBrain Holidays. 11 February 2017, 17:52 UTC. . 21 May 2018 <http://classbrain.net/holidays/celebrate-earth-day-at-a-national-park/>.
- MHRA style
- classbrain, 'Celebrate Earth Day at a National Park', ClassBrain Holidays, 11 February 2017, 17:52 UTC, <http://classbrain.net/holidays/celebrate-earth-day-at-a-national-park/> [accessed 21 May 2018]
- The Chicago Manual of Style
- classbrain, “Celebrate Earth Day at a National Park.” ClassBrain Holidays, http://classbrain.net/holidays/celebrate-earth-day-at-a-national-park/ [accessed May 21, 2018].
- CBE/CSE style
- classbrain, Celebrate Earth Day at a National Park [Internet]. ClassBrain Holidays; 2017 February 11, 17:52 UTC [cited 2018 May 21]. Available from: http://classbrain.net/holidays/celebrate-earth-day-at-a-national-park/.
- Bluebook style
- Celebrate Earth Day at a National Park, http://classbrain.net/holidays/celebrate-earth-day-at-a-national-park/ (last visited May. 21, 2018).
- AMA style
- classbrain, Celebrate Earth Day at a National Park. ClassBrain Holidays. February 11, 2017, 17:52 UTC. Available at: http://classbrain.net/holidays/celebrate-earth-day-at-a-national-park/. Accessed May 21, 2018.